It is now the week set aside once a year to appreciate bloggers. I can’t keep up with BBAW task on daily basis but I wanted to tell you that your visits and comments, and your contribution to the book blogging community have become an integral part of my life.
This is the first year I have reached out and because of you I read better books this year. I was introduced to a long list of Australian and Japanese Authors, my TBR has grown and if I’m not careful it is going to topple soon!
- If it wasn’t for you, I would think Japanese literature consists only of Haruki Murakami.
- If it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t receive private emails and reading reference from you that make my day.
- If it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t know there are so many IT savvy well read silver surfers.
- If it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t know there are bloggers who only need to feed the cats and spend the entire day reading and blogging (how I envy you) everyday.
- If it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t have the courage to plan for the launch of a reading challenge.
- If it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t organise a read-along.
- If it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t have another platform or forum to express my thoughts.
- If it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t know there are so many crime fiction and audio books out there.
- If it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t have received my first lucky win on a giveaway.
- If it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t be the book blogger that I am today.
You know who you are and my heartfelt gratitude and appreciation to you all who have visited my blog the past years; and to your blog who enrich me. I hope we continue to support each other in our lifetime reading journey.
If you are lurking behind the scene and have never commented on my blog, can you please stop de-lurking now and come out and say hi? 😀 Because it would really, really make my day!